E P Youth response to COVID-19
Following the latest government advice, E P YOUTH staff will be working from home from today. We will review this arrangement weekly and post updates periodically to our website: www.epyouth.org.uk which is also where you will find ideas and activities to help you stay healthy and be well during this unusual time.
EP ONLINE will contain:
SAFETY MESSAGES INCLUDING WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED HELP URGENTLY AND LINKS TO INFORMATION PROVIDERS
CONTACT INFORMATION BY EMAIL TO RECEIVE RETURN CONTACT BY TELEPHONE
FUN, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE WELL-BEING
- Be Active; stairs challenge, ball games, pacing and measuring and dancing
- Keep Learning; school stuff and, back yard scavenger hunt, how many ants and how long would it take for them to carry you to the Eiffel Tower? ‘poetry’
- Give to Others; a daily challenge, an invitation to contribute to the community, random acts of kindness going viral
- Be Mindful; learning to notice and live in the moment, inspirational stories from around the world, caring for wildlife
- Connect; conversations and activities together, memories to share, opinions to hear and a family tree to discover
USEFUL OTHER STUFF: resources and tools to support activities and quick quizzes
If you want to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your messages rather than phone our landline number. We will be operational in creative and practical ways to continue working with you.