During this 2021 lockdown, EP Youth will be pausing some of our face to face groups and projects to help keep everyone safe. EP Online – our package of stuff to do, and a new Virtual Youth Group will be available to all young people via MS TEAMS. Food For All – our community food sharing project will operate on Wednesdays and Fridays, and we will still be available for one to one appointments with young people and family support via ZOOM. Please contact us for more information or to make arrangements to meet with a member of the team. We will post updates here.
Young Carers is back!
EP Youth online sessions
A chance for young people to join EP Youth youth workers online for some support and positive activities. All young people are welcome aged from 11 to 25. Please ensure you read our online ground rules as any breach of these rules may result in that person being asked to leave.
EP Youth have come up with a plan to make our services safe and accessible to young people.
-We have created sanitation stations throughout our building.
-Placed social distancing stickers where needed.
-Devised a new doorbell entry system where everyone will be greeted at the door and appropriate masks and gloves provided.
-Contact information requested to allow us to trace people should someone test positive for Covid-19.
For any questions please contact the office.
E P Youth response to COVID-19
Following the latest government advice, E P YOUTH staff will be working from home the rest of November. We will review this arrangement weekly and post updates periodically to our website: www.epyouth.org.uk which is also where you will find ideas and activities to help you stay healthy and be well during this unusual time.
EP ONLINE will contain:
SAFETY MESSAGES INCLUDING WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED HELP URGENTLY AND LINKS TO INFORMATION PROVIDERS
CONTACT INFORMATION BY EMAIL TO RECEIVE RETURN CONTACT BY TELEPHONE
FUN, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE WELL-BEING
- Be Active; stairs challenge, ball games, pacing and measuring and dancing
- Keep Learning; school stuff and, back yard scavenger hunt, how many ants and how long would it take for them to carry you to the Eiffel Tower? ‘poetry’
- Give to Others; a daily challenge, an invitation to contribute to the community, random acts of kindness going viral
- Be Mindful; learning to notice and live in the moment, inspirational stories from around the world, caring for wildlife
- Connect; conversations and activities together, memories to share, opinions to hear and a family tree to discover
USEFUL OTHER STUFF: resources and tools to support activities and quick quizzes
If you want to get in touch please email email@example.com with your messages rather than phone our landline number. We will be operational in creative and practical ways to continue working with you.